Family Picture Day November 2014

Family Picture Day November 2014
Kids Laughing at Mommy and Daddy Kissing

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Our September 2013

We Love September, because it is Daddy's Birthday month!! This year we flew on Baron birthday to Disney World!! On the flight to Disney World the flight attendant said over the intercom Happy Birthday to Baron!! My request, it was a fun surprise for Baron :). Note to self flying on your birthday is not the best, but we made the most out of it! My Dad met us in Vegas on our connection flight to help us with the kids on the plane! Honestly, I have the best kids when it comes to traveling!! They were the Best on both flights!
We stayed at the Bonnet Creek Resort!! So Fun!! We rented a 12 passenger van ha ha!! It was a blast!! 
One of my favorite highlights is seeing the Kids get so Excited to see all the Characters and ride the rides!! Some of the highlights of our trip was Baron dressing up as Peter Pan for the Magic Kingdom and seeing Peter Pan and Wendy in the Park!! Peter Pan and Wendy took Baron to the front of the line to take pictures with them!! He was so Excited!! The girls loved the Princess Dinner and Braycen got his first kiss on the cheek at dinner from Snow White!! He thought it was so funny and so did all the kids!! Braycen was pretty funny he really learned how to drink out of a straw this trip and lets just say he loves his root beer!! Something that was so funny that happened Brecklyn had to go potty when we were in the parking lot of Disneyworld. I said,"Brecklyn their is no potty!" I turned around and she had dropped her pants in the middle of the lane peeing right in the parking lot! We were all laughing! Brightlyn loves the Ariel ride it is her favorite and she loves Ariel. 
We always stand out when we go to the parks with our 4 person stroller!! We will always get comments like,"Wow now that is a stroller or Wow a 4 person stroller I have never seen that before!! We have quite the ride!! We had a great vacation as a family!! We enjoy my Dad coming with us and being together.
Now it is back to the routine of school, gymnastics, soccer and dance!! We stay busy with activities and have fun doing them!! I picked Baron up from kindergarten the other day and I said, "How was your day?" He said," I am so tired the girls were chasing me and trying to hug me, I hope it doesn't happen tomorrow!" The life of a kindergartner love it!! Baron got Brecklyn in trouble when it was an accident. So he got sent to time out. He was really quite and said,"Mommy I guess you should spank me with a really scared look on his face!" I said,"Baron you should be spanked for getting Brecklyn in trouble, but I am going to have you go to your room because what you did was wrong. He looked at me so relieved and said okay and hurried to his room. Baron's birthday week started on the 27th the kids love birthday weeks Baron and I love making the week special for the kids.
When we got home Brecklyn is very strong willed and if you tell her no she finds a way to do it anyways! This was cute Brecklyn had an accident. I said Brecklyn you need to listen to your body. She said,"Mommy my body doesn't talk!" So cute!! We were at gymnastics and Brecklyn said,"Mommy tell them what you do, you sell body wraps Mommy!" she was trying to sell the body wraps to people. She helped me book a party. Love kids they have no fear.
Brightlyn loves to help me she loves to help with the laundry and loves being held. She loves getting one on one attention! she loves to watch tv with me while the kids are at school and Braycen is napping and loves chocolate milk. She is also, so particular she loves having a napkin whenever she eats. Brecklyn says, "Bright just wipe it with your hand!" Too funny! they are complete opposites on some things and very similar in others.
Braycen is getting Big and is so cute with his little waddle walk. He has always been in barefeet because of summer we put shoes on him on the 24th it was too funny he looked at the shoes like.. what are you putting on my feet?!? He tried walking it was like walking with ski's he couldn't  do it at first! Braycen favorite word is no and he loves drinking of of a cup with a straw it is so cute! He is getting so big!! Love all my kids and Family!! We had a great September being as a family at Disneyworld! We enjoy being together! Watching the kids faces light up when they see the characters!

No comments: