Family Picture Day November 2014

Family Picture Day November 2014
Kids Laughing at Mommy and Daddy Kissing

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Our November 2013

November is here! Can't believe the year is coming to an end! I love November because it is a good month to remember what you are Thankful for and it is a family month! Love being with Family for the holidays!
Baron is doing great in school and gymnastics all of the other sports are on hold during winter months. He loves school and is doing great at reading! We are definitely in a routine. After dinner it is bath time then Baron or I will read to the kids and we say prayers and put the kids to sleep. We keep Lil Baron up for 15 minutes reading with him and learning his sight words. After we are done reading, I tuck the kids in their beds tickle their backs sing Tinkle tinkle little stars. When I sing that song Baron will hold his hand in a diamond it is so cute!
One night the girls weren't going to sleep and Little Bear went and opened their door and said,"Girls go to sleep this isn't a party!" Baron and I were laughing it was too funny! This month November 9th my Dad's dad passed away. He was my last living grandfather hard to believe! He was a Great man and a wonderful grandfather! I was telling the kids that my Grandpa died and Lil Baron is very compassionate and knew this was sad thing for me. He said,"Mommy are you ok? Is your Grandma alive? I said,"Yes!" "Mommy at least you have your Grandma and you have us! Don't be sad!" What a good boy Lil Baron is! I love that my kids are compassionate and know how to show their love melt my heart!
Brecklyn is my little Mischievous one! The other day she got in the whip cream had it all over her hands, bathroom and kitchen! She is so funny! Always in to something!!
Brightlyn got into my makeup it was all over the bathroom! She loves putting on lip gloss and getting her nails painted! Brightlyn told me,"Mommy kissing a boy is yucky!"
Braycen is my little man he is a Mommy's boy! He loves me holding him and doesn't like if anyone else is getting held! He will push them right out of the way! He is saying sorry! The kids told me I was the best Mommy in the world! 
We drove to Utah to be with my family for my Grandpa Harris Funeral on the 15th and 16th it was a fast trip they kids were so good! I am so blessed to have great kids and an Amazing Husband to be supportive for me! I was so blessed to be there to celebrate his life and reflect in the Amazing man he was! 
Then on the 19th Baron parents came out to visit and be with us for Thanksgiving we had a great time being with them and enjoying their company and love. One tradition I lioke to carry on from my Grandma Jeri (Harris) is to go around the table and say what you are Thankful for, it is nice to reflect on all your blessings with your family.
A fun activity Baron and I also went snowboarding the first time this season on the 8th at Boreal Resort. It's been a long time since we both went. I think it had been 5 years but we had a great time it was like riding a bike and I think I even impressed Baron! We always enjoy being together :)! Love my Family!

No comments: