Family Picture Day November 2014

Family Picture Day November 2014
Kids Laughing at Mommy and Daddy Kissing

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little Bear is Crawling

On Sunday August 17,2oo8 Little Bear started to crawl. It has been so exciting to see him cruise around. One thing he enjoys doing is rearranging his crib. He loves to move all of his stuff animals and blanket to the opposite side. When I lay him down at night for bed and if he is not totally asleep he will sit right up and start playing. Lately he loves to stand up in his crib and laugh. He is so much fun!

7 comments:

Sheena said...

That is sooo cute! He is such a sweet boy!

The Harris Family said...

Awwww, I just love him! That is so adorable! What a cutie!

Jana said...

Oh my heck....I have been looking for you for so long! How are you? It's Jana by the way, your favorite USU pal. Your little guy is so cute. When was he born? Where do you live? Do you teach? I am so glad that I found you...I hope to hear from you soon! Wow...you don't know how excited I am right now....Yippee!!!

Jana said...

Just wondering if you have checked your blog lately.....can't wait to hear from you!

Jana said...

Do you ever check your blog?

Jana said...

Its been two months!!!

Jana said...

Yes, I teach. I am not sure if I love it though. Your family picture is really cute. It was so nice to hear from you. E-mail me janajlarsen@hotmail.com